Clean Science and Technology IPO: Clean Science and Technology IPO: How to check allotment status
The initial public offer was subscribed 93.41 times. The issue received bids for 1,14,92,30,160 shares against 1,23,02,672 shares on offer. Assuming these bids came at the upper price band of Rs 900, investors bet a total of Rs 1,03,430 crore on the issue.
In the grey market, the stock continues to receive premium valuation. Shares of the Pune-based company are demanding a premium of Rs 500, meaning investors see listing gains of about 56 per cent.
Investors, who had bid for the issue, can check the allotment status on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) website:
2) Under the issue type, click Equity
3) Under the issue name, select Clean Science and Technology in the drop box
4) Write the application number
5) Add the PAN card ID
6) Click on ‘I am not a Robot’ and hit submit.
You can also check the allotment status on the online portal of Link Intime India
Private Limited (
https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html), the registrar to the issue. The registrar is a Sebi-registered entity, qualified to act as such and which electronically processes all applications, and carries out the allotment process as per the prospectus.
The registrar is responsible for complying with the timelines for updating the electronic credit of shares to successful applicants, dispatching and uploading of refunds, and attending to all investor-related queries after the issue is completed.
1) Go to the web portal of Link Intime India Private Limited
2) Select the IPO in the drop box, whose name will be populated only if the allotment is finalised
3) You may be required to select either one of the three modes: Application number, Client ID or PAN ID
4) In application type, select between ASBA and non-ASBA
5) Enter the details of the mode you selected in Step 2
6) For security purpose, fill the captcha accurately
7) Hit submit.
Bidders who could not get allotment in the IPO may see the initialisation of refunds on Thursday. Others, who would be allotted shares may see the credit of shares in the demat account by Friday.
The company is likely to get listed on July 19, Monday.
Clean Science and Technology was incorporated in 2003 as a family-owned business enterprise. It works on developing eco-friendly and sustainable manufacturing processes of specialty and fine chemicals, exporting to many countries across the world. With the primary aim of devising novel and clean processes for its products, the company work extensively in developing better catalyst systems that are selective and cost-effective.