Brain teasers, puzzles and riddles are some of the best ways to help your child pass time. It can not only prove educational, but can also enhance your child’s cognitive abilities and skills. As important as it is to keep your kids physically strong, you must also work towards enriching their mental health.
Having said that, here are some brain teasing riddles to ask your child and quiz them until they tell you to stop!!!
1. A word I know, six letters it contains, remove one letter and 12 remains, what is it?
2. What is always in front of you but can’t be seen?
3. Which jungle animal is hiding “inside” these letters – L P H N?
Answer: An elephant
4. If tomorrow I said “the day before yesterday was Saturday”, which day is today?
5. Fill me up with hot or cold. Put anything in me and I will make sure I’ll hold. What am I?
Answer: A cup
6. I have hands, but I cannot clap. What am I?
Answer: A clock
7. Can you make the letters in NEW DOOR one word?
Answer: ONE WORD
8. People make me, save me, change me, raise me. What am I?
9. Which multiples of four are found between 10 and 19?
Answer: 12 and 16
10. I am a ball that can be rolled but never bounced or thrown. What am I?
Answer: An eyeball
11. You can catch me, but you can’t throw me. What am I?
Answer: A cold
12. Seven brothers were born two years apart. The youngest brother is seven. How old is the oldest brother?
13. The more there is, the less you see. What is it?
14. What gets wetter while it dries?
Answer: A towel
15. What has to be broken before you can use it?
Answer: An egg
Stay tuned for more such brain teasers…