LATEST FEDERAL CORONOVIRUS MEASURES
* The national security committee of federal cabinet met on Thursday to discuss the NSW and Victorian outbreaks and further support measures.
* Prime Minister Scott Morrison has spoken with Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews and will meet with the national cabinet on Friday.
* NSW lockdown residents will get access to free telehealth consultations for people who need longer consultations for chronic conditions and other health issues.
* Childcare fee waiver to be reinstated from July 19 in NSW locked-down areas.
* Certain areas of Sydney will get access from Thursday to the new $600 and $375 payments from the mygov website, with other areas getting access from Sunday.
* National cabinet on Friday will consider a set of streamlined supports for states and territories which find themselves in lengthy lockdown, including support payments starting from the second week of a lockdown (but paid in arrears) and immediate waiving of the liquid assets test.
* Support payments will be $600 a week for those who have lost more than 20 hours of work, and $375 a week for those who have lost between eight hours (or one day) and 20 hours of work.
* Government officials have started gathering vaccination status details of people coming into Australia from overseas, which will help improve the triaging of people into quarantine.