The trailer for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl features an expansive roster of cartoon characters duking it out across a variety of iconic arenas.
Nickelodeon announces Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, a competitive fighting that features a comprehensive roster of beloved cartoon characters.
Announced by IGN, the gameplay trailer shows off the game’s playable fighters as they duke across a variety of arenas. From the looks of things, all the game’s characters are pulled from Nickelodeon’s extensive library of animated offerings; It’s unlikely that Carley Shay or the crew from Big Time Rush will make an appearance.
Based on the footage shown, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl features a similar format to Super Smash Bros. Players will need to deal damage to opponents in a bid to knock them out of the arena. The more damage a player takes, the easier they are to knock flying.
So far, the roster of Nickelodeon fighters includes:
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Helga (Hey Arnold!)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
Star Wars’ Weirdest Fan Theory Concerned… Obi-Wan’s Name?
About The Author