(NewsNation Now) — Students, staff and parents are walking out of schools nationwide in protest of COVID-19 protocols in schools across the country.
Many are calling for stricter regulations in the classroom. But still, there are Americans who believe that being in person is absolutely essential to facilitate learning.
The walkouts are the latest in clashes over how schools should operate during the pandemic, with some advocating for hybrid and remote options and others arguing that a lack of in-person learning hinders students’ education.
NewsNation is looking for students, teachers, and parents to share their stories over COVID concerns and what they have done about it. Use the form below to submit your question and we may share it online or on-air.
Subscribe to NewsNation’s morning newsletter.
- Sound off: Are you protesting COVID-19 regulations in schools? Tell us why
- Former ‘Bachelorette’ contestant Clint Arlis dead at 34
- Single Spider-Man comic page sells for record $3.36 million
- GOP senator to introduce ‘Fauci Act’ after clash at hearing
- New Hampshire restaurant owner takes staff on annual vacations