Vic COVID Department of Health exposure site list expands to include more than 200 venues as lockdown fears grow
UPDATE: Daniel Andrews has provided an update on Victoria’s lockdown.
Victoria’s list of coronavirus exposure sites has expanded to include more than 200 venues as a decision on the state’s current lockdown looms.
Residents have been warned to brace themselves for a possible extension of the lockdown, which is due to expire midnight on Tuesday.
Chief Health Officer Brett Sutton issued the warning on Saturday.
Another 16 cases of COVID were recorded on Sunday, taking the outbreak to 59 local cases.
There are about 10,000 “primary close contacts” across the state, with the number of exposure sites also increasing.
Sites of concern include pubs, clubs, restaurants, sporting venues, shopping centres, schools and gyms in metropolitan Melbourne, suburbs and multiple locations at Phillip Island, a two-hour drive south of Melbourne.
DH exposure sites – Tier 1
The following venues are Tier 1 exposure sites.
Anyone who attended should get tested and self-isolate for a full 14 days.
- Ms Frankie, Cremorne on July 13 from 5pm-11pm, July 14 from 3.30pm-10.30pm, July 15 from 12.30pm-11.59pm and July 16 from 12am-1am
- Coles – Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre, Point Cook on July 14 from 9am-10.45am
- Yarra Trams- Route 48 (Batmans Hill D15 to Burnley Street & Bridge Street Stop 21) on July 14 from 6.04pm-6.33pm
- Yarra Trams- Route 75 (Burnley Street & Bridge Road Stop to Central Pier & Harbour Esplanade D4) on July 15 from 8.03am-8.32am
- Yarra Trams- Route 109 (Charles Street & Cotham Road Stop 35 to Burke Road & Whitehorse Road Stop 42) on July 14 from 3.25pm-3.55pm
- Yarra Trams- Route 109 (Burke Road & Whitehorse Road Stop 42 to Kew Junction & High Street Stop 32) on July 14 from 5.25pm-5.55pm
- Yarra Trams-Route 72 (Cotham Road & Whitehorse Road Stop 70 to Camberwell Station & Burke Road Stop 64) on JUly 14 from 3.45pm-4.15pmYarra Trams- Route 72 Camberwell Station & Burke Road Stop 64 to Cotham Road & Whitehorse Road Stop 70 on JUly 14 from 5.21pm-5.31pm
- Yarra Trams- Route 11 or 48 (Batmans Hill D15 to William Street & Collins Street Stop 3) on July 15 from 8.20am-8.50am
- Yarra Trams- Route 11 or 48 (William Street & Collins Street Stop 3 to Batmans Hill D15) on July 15 from 10.30am-11am
- Yarra Trams- Route 75 (Burnley Street & Bridge Street Stop 21 to The Goods Shed & McCrae Street D5) on July 14 from 8.15am-9.15am
- Vinnies, Cowes on July 13 from 10.30am-10.50am
- Coles, Cowes on July 13 from 9am-9.20am
- Woolworths Cowes – including public toilets – on July 13 from 10.40am-11.05am
- One Stop Discount Shop, Cowes on July 13 from 10.50am-11.15am
- Youki’s Japanese Restaurant, Cowes on July 12 from 12.55pm-1.20pm
- Xpress Gourmet Pizza and Pasta, Cowes on July 13 from 7.10pm-7.25pm
- Aldi, Cowes on July 13 from 6.55pm-7.25pm
- Woolworths, Cowes on July 14 from 12.28pm-12.45pm
- Subway, Cowes on July 14 from 12.20pm-12.45pm
- Altona Sports Centre, Altona Meadows on July 13 from 8pm-10pm
- Multiplex Construction Site, Bourke Street, Melbourne including entrance, lobby, and lantern area on July 15 from 8.50am-10am
- Frank & Harri, Kew on July 13 from 10am-11.30am and July 14 from 10am-11.30am
- McDonalds Homesglen, Malvern East on July 14 from 10.35pm-11pm
- U-Neek Souvenirs Stores, stores located at 7, 7A and 43 Thompson Ave, Cowes on July 13 from 11.05am-11.35am
- Jesus is the Way Christian Church, Footscray on July 14 from 7.30pm-9.30pm
- The Crafty Squire, Melbourne on July 12 from 3am-8.15am
- Basketball Hall, Melbourne Sports and Acquatic Centre (MSAC), Albert Park on July 15 from 9.15pm-10.40pm
- Freshplus, Dallas on July 16 from 1pm-1.50pm
- Foodworks, Dallas on July 16 from 11.45am-1pm
- Olsen Place Pharmacy, Broadmeadows on July 15 from 3.25pm-4.15pm
- Cowes Shopping Centre- Public Toilets on July 13 from 10.40am-11.20am
- Rocke Brothers Pty Ltd – Transportation, Tottenham on July 13 from 5.20am-5.30pm and July 14 from 5.20am-5.30pm
- Gaochi King Restaurant, Cremorne on July 13 from 8.30pm-9.10pm
- Salvos Store, Cowes on July 13 from 10.35am-10.55am
- Liquorland, Cowes on July 12 from 5pm-5.30pm
- Home Make It, Clayton on July 15 from 4.04pm-4.29pm
- Chargrill Charlie’s, Camberwell on July 14 from 4.10pm-5.10pm
- Augustus Gelato, Kew on July 14 from 7.10pm-7.55pm
- Skinny Dog Hotel, Kew on July 14 from 6..5pm-7.35pm
- McDonald’s, Delahey on July 13 from 10pm-6.30am and July 15 from 11pm-2.30am
- F45, Richmond on July 13 from 6.50am-8.06am
- Now & Then Cafe, Kew on July 15 from 10am-11.30am
- Bacchus Marsh College Bus Interchange on July 14 from 8.21am-8.41am
- School bus – Christian’s Bus Service (Bacchus Marsh Coaches)- Bacchus Marsh to Ballan/ Greendale on July 14 from 3pm-4pm
- School bus – Christian’s Bus Bacchus Marsh (Bacchus Marsh Coaches)- Bacchus Marsh College to Bacchus Marsh Grammar on July 14 from 8.20am-8.40am
- School bus – Christian’s Bus Bacchus Marsh (Bacchus Marsh Coaches)- Ballan/ Greendale to Bacchus Marsh via Hallets Way on July 14 from 8.10am-8.30am
- The Emerald Peacock, Melbourne on July 15 from 6pm-7pm
- Cookie, Melbourne on July 15 from 6.30pm-11.45pm
- AAMI Park, Entry Gate 7, Wallabies v France match, Melbourne on July 13 from 7.56pm-8.13pm
DH exposure sites – Tier 2
The following venues are Tier 2 exposure sites. Anyone who attended should get tested and self-isolate until a negative result.
- Coles, Moonee Ponds on July 13 from 9pm-9.35pm
- Xpress Gourmet Pizza and Pasta, Cowes on July 13 from 6.50pm-7.05pm
- Aldi Keilor Central, Keilor Downs on July 14 from 5.30pm-6.40pm
- Atherton Road News & Lotto, Oakleigh on July 15 from 3.49pm-4.04pm
- National Australia Bank (NAB) Oakleigh Branch on July 15 from 3.40pm-4pm
- AAMI Park, Level 1, Food and Beverage Outlet between aisles 21 & 22, Wallabies v France match, Melbourne on July 13 from 8.05pm-8.15pm
- Jamieson Way Community Health Centre Public Toilets, Point Cook on July 14 from 9am-3.30pm
- AAMI Park, Level 1, male bathroom between Aisles 21 and 23, Wallabies v France match, Melbourne on July 13 from 8.45pm-9.15pm
DH exposure sites – Tier 3
The following venues are Tier 3 exposure sites. Anyone who attended should monitor for symptoms and seek testing if they present.
- Coles, Moonee Ponds on July 12 from 7.30pm-7.45pm
For a full exposure site list from the Department of Health, head here.